Life is getting busy and, to be honest, it’s all getting too much. I’ve been trying to be Supermum myself.
It’s time to take my own advice and start to simplify my life. It will happen, little by little, one tiny step at a time, however I’m going to do this.
There are something I know for sure, these include:
- I need a cleaner, and the sooner the better. I’ve been without one for nearly a year and that’s too long.
- I have jewellery all over a table in my bedroom and this needs to be organised… I have a basic system and it’s not working for me.
- We have too many toys. My boys have grown out of many of them and they are just taking up space. We need to get rid of them. The same with many of our picture books.
- I need to start taking better care of myself. This includes taking proper time out as well as working out how I can fit everything in so that it works for ME.
- I need to start exercising again. I haven’t done much lately and I really need to get back to it.
This is just a start, and things that I know that need changing. I’ll be taking baby steps. For tonight, I’m going to be browsing Pinterest for jewellery storage ideas – after all, my birthday is coming up… To keep up with what I’ve found, click here.